I’m going to be very honest- a lot of recipes I eyeball. I’ve created and recreated so many recipes so many times, I know how they are supposed to look. I end up skipping the measuring part. This may result in a different flavor or consistency each time, but it also allows me to discover my pallet. Obviously, I don’t do this when it comes to baking. Measurements can make or break a cake. This delicious, best quick-and-easy steak marinade recipe is one I use as a guide. I’m giving you permission to do the same!
The Best Quick-and-Easy Steak Marinade
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Garlic Minced
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Place all ingredients into a blender, or a ziploc bag and shake, until ingredients are mixed thoroughly.
- Pour ingredient mixture over steaks, or place steaks in the ziplock bag with the ingredient mixture.
- Let steaks marinade for at least one hour up to 24 hours.
- Cook meat until desired.
Do you prefer to grill or bake your steaks? If you grill and use a charcoal grill, I highly suggest using cherrywood charcoal- it really enhances the incredible flavors of this marinade.
Here are some items that will help make your cooking process easier, and will help make the steaks amazing:
Like this recipe? Check out another one of my favorite recipes.
Leave a Reply