Who else loves to eat guilt free?! I know I do! That’s exactly how you’ll feel with this slow cooker Santa Fe chicken and rice recipe. It’s a simple recipe, with lots of different textures. While I love to eat this in a bowl, with avocado, cilantro, cheese and sour cream to garnish, this is a perfect recipe to eat as a burrito! I’d even use it as a dip with chips!
Slow Cooker Santa Fe Chicken and Rice Recipe
- 1 10.5 oz Can Chicken broth
- 1 Bag Frozen corn
- 1 15 oz Can Black Beans Drained and Rinsed
- 1 14.5 oz Can Tomatoes with green chiles Drained
- 3 chicken breasts
- 1 Box Instant Rice
- Avocado Sliced
- Cheese Shredded
- Cilantro Chopped
- sour cream
Santa Fe Chicken
- Place chicken breasts, chicken broth, corn, and tomatoes in crockpot. Cook on high for 4-6 hours.
- 1 hour prior to consuming, add black beans.
- Cook rice according to instructions.
Santa Fe Chicken and Rice Bowl
- Place Santa Fe Chicken mix on top of rice. Garnish with avocado, cheese, cilantro and sour cream.
Like this recipe? Check out another favorite slow cooker recipe!
Here are some items to help prepare this dish:
Leave a Reply