Three ingredients, 4 minutes of baking, and a measly 10 minutes of prep to create the perfect holiday treat. These Rolo® Pretzel Turtles are truly as simple as can be, and inexpensive to make. You could easily make hundreds to share with all your friends and family, including taking them to your companies Christmas party, all without breaking the bank.
Rolo® Pretzel Turtles
- 20 Rolo® Chocolate Caramel Candies
- 20 Mini Pretzels
- 20 Pecans Halved
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees
- Arrange pretzels on a parchment lined baking sheet
- Place one Rolo® in the middle of pretzel
- Place in oven and bake for 4 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and press one pecan half down into the middle of the chocolate. Let cool before eating or removing from baking sheet.
While you don’t have to use Rolo® candies, that is a traditional way to make them. You can use any chocolate covered caramel, or even just chocolate, if you don’t care for caramel. It changes the taste, but it’s good nonetheless!
Want to make these easy treats? Here are some items you will need: