I’ll be honest. Cauliflower is bland, and it smells when it’s cooked. That doesn’t mean it can’t be delicious, though! Cauliflower is a great healthy alternative for lots of recipes, from pizza crust to mashed ‘potatoes’. It’s pretty simple to cook, and can either have the texture of broccoli, or can have a smooth texture like potatoes. It’s a great substitute, and really easy to cook. I made one of my favorite recipes, that is quite similar to cheesy potatoes. Try out this easy cheesy cauliflower bake that’s not only keto friendly, but it’s absolutely yummy!
Cheesy Cauliflower Bake
- 2 Cauliflower
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3 Garlic cloves (Minced)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin
- 2 cups Parmesan cheese (Grated)
- 2 cups extra-sharp white cheddar cheese (Shredded)
- 6 tbsp butter
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut cauliflower into florets.
- Bring water to boil in pot.Add cauliflower and boil for 10 minutes or until cauliflower is tender. Drain and place cauliflower in bowl.
- Fold in cauliflower with both cheeses (2 cups white cheddar and 1 1/2 cups parmesan), butter, garlic cloves, milk, salt, pepper and cumin.
- Transfer ingredients into a casserole dish. Bake for 40 minutes, then remove dish. Top with excess parmesan cheese. Place dish back in the oven for additional 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden.
Like this easy recipe? Try out a few more of my easy recipes, like this easy cheesy baked penne!