A couple weeks ago, I posted these delicious 2-ingredient Nutella Cresents. Without further ado, here is the sequel: 2-ingredient chocolate crescents. Again, this recipe is really simple. This chocolate crescents recipe is updated, and the type of crescents have been changed. Be sure to account for the bake time change!
The method to my madness with these chocolate crescents is breaking the chocolate bar, placing pieces of chocolate on the dough, roll slightly, place another piece of chocolate, roll again then continue until completely rolled up. I do this to make sure there is an adequate chocolate to crescent ratio.
- 1 Milk Chocolate Bar
- 1 Can Pillsbury Original Crescent Rolls
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Open and unroll crescent rolls. Separate individual crescent rolls along perforations.
- Place chocolate small amount of pieces in each crescent roll, wrapping the crescent dough around the chocolate. Place onto parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 9 minutes, or until light golden brown.
I add powdered sugar to “garnish”, but this is optional. I think the powder sugar adds a little more sweetness, so this can be a dessert, as well.
How easy is this recipe?! Do you like the chocolate or Nutella filled crescents more?