Slow Cooker Chicken and Stuffing is my absolutely favorite meal, and I’m guilty of making it entirely too much. It’s so easy, fast, and literally tastes like a meal you would have on Thanksgiving.
- 4 Chicken breasts
- 1 can of chicken broth
- 1 can of cream of chicken
- 1/2 bag of Pepperidge Farm Herbed Seasoned Cubed Stuffing
- 1 teaspoon salt (Optional)
- 1 teaspoon pepper (Optional)
1. Lay chicken breasts in slow cooker
2. Add seasoning to chicken
3. Spread cream of chicken onto chicken breasts
4. Top with cubed stuffing
5. Pour broth evenly over stuffing
6. Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours (do NOT stir)
This is perfect with a side of green beans and mashed potatoes!
Do you love using a slow cooker as much as I do? Check out another slow cooker chicken recipe here.
Here are a few items that will help cook this delicious meal: